Saturday, October 18, 2008

So Impressed

I can not express in words how impressed I am with how much more academic Hunter has become. We made the decision to place him in Young 5's vs. Kindergarten this year b/c we just 'knew' he wasn't ready for Kindergarten. I know we made the right decision because he loves his teacher, his classmates and since the level of teaching is a little less intense, he has really come to enjoy going to school. He loves to draw and write 'words'. This is what the paper will say:

APTWXOVZ

and he will ask "Mama, what does this say?" :) I alway say some crazy non-word to make him laugh. But this is such an improvement because last year in pre-school he wasn't into it at all.

He is also drawing people with arms/legs/fingers/toes (sometimes big boobs -depends on the person)

He writes his name perfect now - I will have to take a pic and upload it for you all :)

His birthday is in 5 days! 5 days til he is 5!

No comments: